Kinsella Media Cabinet in Rosette/Williams
TVs used to be small. Usually they were placed at an angle in the corner, more or less out of the way. Then they grew and became intrusive and ugly. They took up a lot of space and they made decorating a room challenging, to say the least. Then along came the flat screen. Flat is good and their rectangular shape is better, but they challenge in a different way.
Flat screen TVs can be over sixty inches wide, and they take up a lot of wall space. Recent research suggests that the lower third of your TV screen at eye level is best. The more so for larger screens.
Positioned for optimum viewing comfort the rectangular shape is a little low aesthetically. The tendency to mount them too high is natural. Long low rectangles are aesthetically unnatural. A wall unit solves the aesthetic problem of tending to mount flat screen TVs up too high.
A custom cabinet offers a solution. The viewing counter can be low enough for ideal viewing but the cabinet's overall proportions can in fact be designed to enhance the rectangular shape.
• Lower cabinet: 88"W x 20"D x 28"T
• Upper cabinet: 91.5"W x 15.5"D x 56"T - including crown moulding
• TV opening: 45"W x 10.75"D x 30"T
• Inside drawer height: 6.5"T - fits DVDs
• Colour: Rosette Dust/Williams Pine
• Top Coat: Lacquer
• Treatment: Smooth planed
• Knobs: Wood - painted Rosette Dust Antique
• Solid wood throughout
• Floating door panels
• Drawers finished inside
• Full extension drawer guides
• Pegged mortise and tenon joinery
• Adjustable shelving - cleat and tier
• Solid pine backboards
Custom sizes and finishes available.
Design variations available.
• Premium White Glove Delivery available
• Pickup and save $50.
• Limited to 1 discount per order