Conrad Media Cabinet in Black/Williams
TVs used to be small. Usually they were placed at an angle in the corner, more or less out of the way. Then they grew and became intrusive and ugly. They took up a lot of space and they made decorating a room challenging, to say the least. Then along came the flat screen. Flat is good and their rectangular shape is better, but they challenge in a different way.
Flat screen TVs can be over sixty inches wide, and they take up a lot of wall space. Recent research suggests that the lower third of your TV screen at eye level is best. The more so for larger screens.
Positioned for optimum viewing comfort the rectangular shape is a little low aesthetically. The tendency to mount them too high is natural. Long low rectangles are aesthetically unnatural. A wall unit solves the aesthetic problem of tending to mount flat screen TVs up too high.
Overall: 96" wide x 20" deep x 86" tall
Lower cabinet: 90.5" wide x 20" deep x 30" tall
Upper cabinet, including crown moulding: 96" wide x 15.5" deep x 56" tall
TV opening: 44.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 29.25" tall
• Exterior painted black with natural distressing
• Interior and countertop stained Williams
• Solid wood throughout
• Floating door panels with bolection moulding
• Pegged mortise and tenon joinery
• Adjustable shelves, cleat-and-trammel system
• Solid pine backboards
• Antique glass
• 1/4" bead detail around all doors and open shelves
• 3/4" bed moulding under the counter top
• Generous extra-large crown moulding
• Custom sizes and design variations available
• Custom finishes available