A faithful reproduction of a classic Windsor Armchair, our Adams Armchair is handcrafted in Ontario using traditional, tow hundred year old techniques.
The seat is made of solid pine, and shield-shaped for superior comfort. The solid birch, turned legs are through-fit and wedged into the seat platter for extreme durability. Solid ash spindles are steam bent to just-the-right shape, and jointed to flex under pressure. This is a timeless, solid, heirloom chair.
Traditionally placed at the ends of the table, an arm chair is always a comfortable choice. Support for the arms and shoulders make for a relaxed posture and a sense of destiny. They don't call it a Captain's chair for nothing.
• 18" wide x 18.5" deep x 40.5" tall
• Seat height: 17.5"
• Shield-shaped seat for added comfort
• Through-tenon joinery
• Material: Solid pine seat, solid ash and birch frame
• Treatment: Hand sanded
• Finish: lacquer clear-coats over painted frame and seat
• Colour: Black
• Origin: Canada
Available in all Emporium finishes
• Custom Finishes : Available
• Custom Sizes: Not available
• Customer Design Variation: Not available
Available without arms. Armless chairs are typically placed along the sides of a table. Without the arms, they're a bit smaller than their arm chair counterparts, providing a little more elbowroom on special occasions when every seat is taken.