A solid and comfortable chair for the kitchen, home office or dining room.
The pine, dished seat is generous in size and provides ample room for one's bottom to rest with ease. The back posts are integral to the leg assembly, transferring weight directly to the floor. And with a pegged, solid maple frame, our Hunt Chair will hold together for years and years. We've sold hundreds, probably thousands over the years, and we're yet to see one in for repairs.
• 18.5" wide x 20" deep x 39" tall
• Seat height: 18"
• Hand fit joinery, through-pegged for added longevity
• Material: Pine seat, maple frame
• Treatment: Hand sanded
• Finish: Lacquer clear-coats over painted/glazed frame and stained seat
• Colour: Antique Black frame with Williams Pine seat
• Origin: Canada
Available in all Emporium Finishes.
• Custom Finishes: Available
• Custom Sizes: Not available
• Custom Design Variations: Not available
A mark of craftsmanship and a sign of comfort, a dished chair seat provides a full measure of additional design refinement. Character in the wood grain is enhanced along the moulded contours.
Available as an Arm Chair
Traditionally placed at the ends of the table, and arm chair is always a comfortable choice. Support for the arms and shoulders make for a relaxed posture and a sense of destiny; they don't call it a Captains Chair for nothing.
The ends of the top rail are slotted right through the back-posts, glued, and locked into place by driving in a pair of wedges. Small pegs are inserted through the posts and into the tenons of the top rail.