Wolf Chair in Studio White/Finhaven
A solid and comfortable chair for the kitchen, home office, or dining room.
The dished pine seat is a generous size and provides ample wriggle room, for long-lasting comfort as the evening passes. The back posts are integral to the leg assembly, transferring weight directly to the floor without stressing the robust, hand-fit joints. And with the pegged, solid maple frame, our Wolf Chairs are sure to hold up. We've sold thousands over the years, and we have not had a single frame in for repair.
• 18.5" wide x 20" deep x 39" tall
• Seat height: 18"
• Hand fit joinery, through-pegged for added longevity
• Material: Pine seat, maple frame
• Treatment: Hand sanded
• Finish: Lacquer clear-coats over painted/glazed frame and stained seat
• Colour: Studio White frame with Finhaven stain seat
• Origin: Canada
Available in all Emporium Finishes.
• Custom Finishes: Available
• Custom Sizes: Not available
• Custom Design Variations: Not available
A mark of craftsmanship and a sign of comfort, a dished chair seat adds a full measure of refinement. Character in the wood grain is enhanced along the moulded contours.
The ends of the top rail are slotted right through the back-posts, glued, and locked into place by driving in a pair of wedges. Small pegs are inserted through the posts and into the tenons of the top rail.
The Wolf Chair is available with arms. Traditionally placed at the ends of the table, an arm chair is always a comfortable choice. Support for the arms and shoulders make for a relaxed posture and a sense of destiny. They don't call it a Captain's Chair for nothing.