Truly a classic harvest table, we designed our Contemporary Wilno Table with some subtly non-traditional refinements.
The hand cut bevel on the underside of the table-top feels great in the hand, and produces a sharp silhouette from the sturdy 1" solid pine top . Discrete rabbet grooves, where the apron meets the tapered legs, produce a floating effect and reference the craftsmanship of our skilled producers.
Our Uptown Collection is organized around a characteristic austerity of embellishment. Where our traditional collections apply historic methods and reference classic design details, our Uptown Collection dispenses with such flourishes, in favour of a refined, minimal presentation. Inspired by an urban design vocabulary — concrete, glass, straight lines, angular forms — and sympathetic to contemporary tastes, the Uptown Collection is decidedly minimal, but not simple. Rich, natural materials, classic cabinetmaker joinery, attention to detail and a passion for craftsmanship provide a historical connection and depth of character seldom available in manufactured modernism.
Available to order online in two sizes:
• 5' long x 38" wide x 30" tall
• 6' long x 38" wide x 30" tall
• 7' long x 40" wide x 30" tall
• 8' Long x 40" Wide x 30" Tall
• Colour: Clear Ash
• Process: Clear Lacquered over water base stain
• Treatment: Smooth Planed
• Mortise-and-tenon joinery where the leg is connected to the apron
• Hand cut bevel on the underside of the table-top
• Subtle rabbet groove where the leg meets the apron
Custom Variations Available
Because this item is bench-made by local producers, custom variations are available and economical. This includes one-off finishes, simple size adjustments and bespoke design variations. Please be in touch with any specific requests, or learn about our proven design process here.
Available in all Emporium Finishes
• Custom Finishes: Available
• Custom Sizes: Available
• Custom Design Variations: Available