Glenora Extension Table in Black/williams
Our take on the ever-practical double pedestal style, we have a long history with the Glenora table. A nod to tradition and a focus on quality, this table is longevity proven. In 39 years we've delivered the same design – unchanged – to many hundreds of customers: same hand turned pedestals, same rich, knotty-pine top, same heavy-duty, never-in-need-of-repair extension hardware. At it's largest, the top extends to 8'10" long x 4' wide; ample space for rowdy guests, over-filled platters and off-colour jokes. We're proud that folks throughout the city – in fact, the country – host their most celebrated gatherings around a Glenora table. Consider one for your next celebration and you'll be gathered in good company.
- 60" long x 42" wide
- • With two 14" leaves: extends to 74" or 88" long
- • With two 17" leaves: extends to 77" or 94" long
- 66" long x 44" wide
- • With two 14" leaves: extends to 80" or 94" long
- • With two 17" leaves: extends to 83" or 100" long
- 72" long x 48" wide
- • With two 14" leaves: extends to 86" or 100" long
- • With two 17" leaves: extends to 89" or 106" long
- • Overall table height: 30"
- • Apron height: 1¾"
- • Floor to apron: 28¼"
- • Top: 1¼" thick
- • Custom sizes available
- • Colour: Williams Pine top, Antique Black apron and pedestal assembly
- • Process: Stained top, Painted base with Natural Wear
- • Treatment: Hand Planed top, Smooth Planed apron and pedestal assembly
- • Custom finishes available
- • Material: Knotty Pine
- • Bench-made by skilled craftsmen
- • Rugged, heavy-duty extension hardware
- Prince Edward Collection
- Our Prince Edward Collection is named in the spirit of independence, optimism and resilience. It’s not easy to leave hearth and home. Settlers in the British North American colonies sacrificed much. Following the American Revolution, some settlers remained loyal to the British Empire. No longer welcome in the United States, Loyalists, as they came to be known, left home once more and settled on land granted them by the Crown. Many Loyalists settled along the shores of Lake Ontario, including Prince Edward County. Having fled to the north, the Loyalists set about rebuilding their lives. Most brought no furniture. The furniture they made was inspired by the furniture they had back home; in the United States and even England. It was pared down; simplified by a demanding agricultural life in a spectacular wilderness. It was solid, practical and for its time, austere.
Accommodates Two Leaves
Adding leaves is a breeze, and with the heavy-duty extension hardware, easily a one person job. Pull from the end of the table and the top glides open. With one leaf or two, you'll be hosting guests at the drop of a hat.
We love the way a hand planed, and hand finished wood table top brings a captivating richness and warmth into a decor. We love the subtle way it softens the sight lines and absorbs light instead of reflecting it. Usually there are plenty of shiny surfaces. Instead of a shiny table surface competing with the sparkle of your table setting, a rich warm background balances, frames, and enhances it. Every gathering just feels better. Don't forget the candles!
Available in These Groupings
For savings over-and-above sale prices. Our Glenora Extension Table is offered in two Special Groupings; as a set, including either our Plateau ladderback chair or our Clarke sheaf-back chair. Select from a range of table sizes and configure your grouping to include six, eight, or ten chairs. Purchase online and we'll deliver (within Ottawa, select pickup during checkout) at no additional charge.